COVID-19 Customer Posting
Phase 3 Step 1 – July 7, 2020
Dear Danvers Indoor Sports Customers:
Per Governor Baker’s announcement, Phase III begins on Monday, July 6. Please see below for Danvers Indoor Sports control plan information.
- all customers must remain at least six feet apart from others for the greatest extent possible.
- customers are asked to not enter any DIS offices. Guidelines of how to receive customer service are posted on our office doors.
- all customers must wear face masks at all times both inside, and outside of the building. Participants are not required to wear face masks while participating in athletic events on our playing surfaces.
- we ask that customers wash their hands as frequently as possible in our restrooms.
- hand sanitizer stations are available near all main entrances.
Facility Control Plan
- Please review our facility entrance, and exit plan. We ask all customers use designated parking lots, entrances, and exits determined by which playing surface you will be using. Please view the document for a visual map of our entrances, exits, and parking lots as they relate to playing surfaces.
- Cash and check payments are not allowed at this time; online/over the phone payments only please.
- No more than 25 participants are allowed in any one group. Playing surfaces may accommodate multiple group of no more than 25 participants as long as group are at least separated by twenty feet.
- Please review STANDARDS FOR SPORTS & RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES IN PHASE III, Step 1 Page 3 for sports and recreation activities risk level and type of play. Scrimmages, organized games and tournaments are not allowed for high risk contact sports in Phase III and activities must be limited to no-contact drills and training exercises.
For more information and list of sports, please visit WORKPLACE SAFETY and REOPENING STANDARDS FOR BUSINESSES and OTHER ENTITIES PROVIDING YOUTH and ADULT AMATEUR SPORTS ACTIVITIES – Phase III, Step 1.