COVID-19 Customer Posting
Phase 3 Step 1 – Updated March 19, 2021
Dear Danvers Indoor Sports Customers:
Per Governor Baker’s guidance, please see below for Danvers Indoor Sports control plan information.
- all customers must remain at least six feet apart from others for the greatest extent possible.
- customers are asked to not enter any DIS offices. Guidelines of how to receive customer service are posted on our office doors.
Mask and Hygiene
Players, Coaches and Officials must wear masks at all times.
Players, Coaches, and Officials must use hand sanitizer or wash hands prior to entering the field, and exiting the field. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and exit. Hand washing can take place in the restrooms.
One spectator allowed for DIS programs.
There are no spectators allowed for rentals and non-DIS programs.
Facility Control Plan
- Please review our facility entrance, and exit plan. We ask all customers use designated parking lots, entrances, and exits determined by which playing surface you will be using. Please view the document for a visual map of our entrances, exits, and parking lots as they relate to playing surfaces.
- Cash and check payments are not allowed at this time; online/over the phone payments only please.
- Please review YOUTH and ADULT AMATEUR SPORTS ACTIVITIES – Phase III, Step 2 for sports and recreation activities risk level and type of play.
For more information and list of sports, please visit WORKPLACE SAFETY and REOPENING STANDARDS FOR BUSINESSES and OTHER ENTITIES PROVIDING YOUTH and ADULT AMATEUR SPORTS ACTIVITIES – Phase III, Step 2.