WORK WITH US
Join the team at Danvers Indoor Sports! If you enjoy working with people, thrive in a fast pace environment and have a positive attitude, DIS wants to talk with you about the positions listed below. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject being the position you are interested in.
Lil’ Kicker Coach Application
Please complete application and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Class Teacher
- Lead children ages 2-5 in fun activities geared towards physical development and sports fundamentals
- Encourage participants and communicate with parents
- Must be outgoing, athletic and comfortable working with children
Office Staff- P/T
- Perform administrative duties for sports leagues
- Oversee field rentals to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Answer phone and email inquiries about the facility and field availability
- Clean and maintain facility.Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Birthday Party Referee
- Lead children ages 5-12+ through an hour of field/court time for their birthday
- Understand the rules of flag football, soccer, dodgeball, basketball and/or floor hockey
- Must be outgoing and comfortable giving direction to a group of children
Birthday Party Staff
- Assist with set up and cleanup of birthday parties
- Serve food to birthday guests and assist parents with party
Assistant Lil’ Kicker’s Coordinator
- Assist the Lil Kickers Coordinator in promoting Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute in all locations and primarily work out of the DIS Wilmington location.
- Take responsibility to maintain the Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute program at DIS Wilmington and satellite locations.
- Work with the Lil’ Kickers Coordinator to hire, train and schedule staff for classes.
- Responsible for equipment at DIS Wilmington, transport equipment to satellite locations and monitor inventory.
- Work with marketing department to continue to grow the Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute classes with a focus on DIS Wilmington and satellite locations.
- Promote and coordinate Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute birthday parties.
- Identify community events to attend and promote Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.