Our Women’s Basketball League at DIS runs all year round. Each team will play 10 Games and automatic entry into playoffs. DIS only uses Massachusetts patched IAABO officials for every game.
Get your friends together for competition and fun in the DIS Women’s Basketball League. Divisions are based on skill level and will be determined by the number of teams registered. Want to see how well your team did after the game? With MyStats Online, Danvers Indoor Sports will be tracking statistics from each game and will post them online for all to view.
Looking to book a team practice or play pick-up with friends? Please email Elliot Bresnahan at Elliot@danversindoorsports.com to find available openings.
Walk-ins for pick-up basketball is $10 per person.
May 30 – August 1
Games are played Wednesdays from 7PM – 11PM with 1 game a week.
Team Fee – $820
Individual Player Fee – $125
Regular Season Game Weeks – 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1
*No Games on Wednesday 7/4*
Playoff Game Weeks – 8/8, 8/15, 8/22
Email Elliot at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Once you are logged in you can register for the league by:
- Click Registration at the top of the screen
- Click on who will be registering
- Click Basketball Leagues (Adult)
- If you are signing up a new team, click Register a Team
- Click Yes to if you are the coach or manager
- Click Select next to Women’s League 3rd Session
- Find the division you are looking for