Click “Create Team” to Register
Our youth soccer leagues are organized by gender, age, and skill level. We do our best to create the most level playing ground possible within each league while offering a fun experience. Teams in our leagues range from local recreational to competitive club teams. All our referees are USSF certified and have gone through additional Danvers Indoor Sports training to provide the best game experience possible.
Register your team today or contact the boys soccer director for more information!
- U8 is considered players in 2nd grade or lower AND born on or after 1/1/2015
- U10 is considered players in 4th grade or lower AND born on or after 1/1/2013
- U12 is considered players in 6th grade or lower AND born on or after 1/1/2011
- U14 is considered players in 8th grade or lower AND born on or after 1/1/2009
- U16 is considered player in 10th grade or lower AND born on or after 1/1/2007
- U19 is considered 12th grade plus one year AND born on of after 1/1/2004
(To Register, $100 Deposit Required by October 2nd and U16 and U19 November 6th)
Soccer League Start Dates
October 26th; U16 and U19 starting November 18 & 19
*subject to change
*Membership Required* $40 for individual and $70 for family; see membership page for a list of benefits
Registration is closed for session 1 U8, U10, U12, U14
Please e-mail Brendan@danversindoorsports.com to be put on a waitlist.
Boys U8 (FULL) & U14 (4:00-7:00pm)
*Times subject to change